Our doors are open to welcome customers.
We have implemented the following safeguards to protect you during the COVID-19 period:
- Installed physical plexiglass barriers between our customers and our team members.
- Installed floor decals to reinforce 2-meter social distancing.
- Installed signs on front doors and windows to control number of customers in office at any one time, and reinforced social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, especially in high customer and staff traffic areas.
- Promote good personal hygiene and hand washing protocols for our team members.
In accordance with the Public Health Authority, we have implemented a policy whereby all visitors to our offices are required to wear a face mask. This is part of our ongoing efforts to protect our staff, clients, and community as per our COVID safety plan, as outlined by Worksafe BC’s risk prevention guidelines. Click here for our complete COVID Safety Plan.
For your convenience, we also remain available to assist with your insurance needs over the phone or by email. If you are unable to wear a mask please call one of our locations and we will arrange to assist you with one of these alternate options.
Like many other businesses and organizations, we’ve implemented these policies and measures in in an effort to keep our doors open to walk-ins and our staff and customers safe based on the recommendations of the Provincial Health Authority.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your continued support.