On May 19, 2020
As proud members of several communities throughout British Columbia for over 46 years, the safety of our valued customers, community and our team members remains top priority.
We are re-opening our doors to welcome customers.
We have implemented the following safeguards to protect you during the COVID-19 period:
- Installed physical Plexiglas barriers between our customers and our team members.
- Installed floor decals to reinforce 2 meter social distancing.
- Installed signs on front doors and windows to control number of customers in office at any one time, and reinforced social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, especially in high customer and staff traffic areas.
- Promote good personal hygiene and hand washing protocols for our team members.
Thank you and we appreciate your patience, support and understanding as we navigate through these extraordinary times.
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group